Friday, February 5, 2010


Ovulation Calendar 1.0.1.369 Unlock Code How Many Women Have Got Pregnant Using Ovulation Calendar And How Long Did It Take?

3

How many women have got pregnant using ovulation calendar and how long did it take? - ovulation calendar 1.0.1.369 unlock code

I just back from my time in the last month after breastfeeding my son for over a year. I have my tracking ovulation calendar ovulation and ovulation, however (I am assuming that the length of my life cycle of my previous cycles prior to 2 years). Just wondering how long it took for women with ovulation calendars ovulation predictors of becoming pregnant?

3 comments:

BreatheS... said...

I mymonthlycycles.com. It took about 1 years after starting to use ... TTC for 6 years in total.

Loren said...

Nothing and I was pregnant 3 weeks after my coil was removed. I was shocked, I was still looking to use the TTC and the tools.

ck said...

The first few months of calendar ovulation, have already been missed for about 4 days, and I will ovulate. They are not cut and dry, unless you are absolutely perfect cycle. Try OPK, BBT fingers, or just have sex every day of the cycle. Good luck!

Post a Comment